We are ready, if you are!
As we prepare for our New Normal, Nicholas is pre-booking appointments for you, and your household quarantined family members. We will ask you to verify the health & exposure of each household member, and we will do the same. We will ask each guest to arrive with facial masks and gloves. As we always have, Nicholas already employs many of the newly suggested sanitation procedures now recommended by the CDC, so we are familiar with keeping our guests safe!
TO PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT, Please be aware new scheduling restrictions were required:
– Late arrivals may not be accommodated as you may not run into another client’s appointment time
– Please request specifically what you would like done when booking, adding services at the time of your appointment may not be possible
– We are unable to provide beverages, please plan accordingly
– We are unable to provide reading materials, please plan accordingly
– Please let us know what we can do to assist you in any way!
Things may be a bit different for while, but our Nicholas Team is committed to creating the most comfortable environment as possible. . .
We can’t wait to see everyone, and help us all begin to feel, and look, like ourselves, again 🙂
- Have questions? Call us at 914 738 3838 or Email us at Nicholasspa@aol.com
SPOILER ALERT! –
Father’s Day is Sunday, June 21st. . . Give him something to look forward to – Nicholas Gift Certificates are just a click away!
Proud member of Spa & Wellness – Spaweek.com
Nicholas Day Spa Specials
Joining us for the first time?
When booking, tell us, “It’s My First Time at Nicholas!”, and receive 20% off your visit. . . .
(not valid toward Combination Packages or Gift Certificate purchases).